Monday, March 14, 2011

Don't worry about a thing



Today we woke up, got some breakfast at a local cafe, then went horseback riding at 10am for 3 hours. We trekked through the streets, mountains, hills, dirt roads and to the beach then back. It was such a good time and the horses were so well-behaved. It being my first time I wasn’t even really afraid once I got used to the horse, Cinnamon. The instructor showed us the main directions on how to turn the horse left, right, stop, go and faster, and a few times we got the horses in a gallop, it was awesome.

Then we came back to our hostel, I got in the pool, we hung out for a bit, then went to get lunch. I got this awesome gigantic burrito with fresh made guacamole on the side, for about $3US.... crazy!

For dinner we headed out to a restaurant on the lake, for dinner and a movie. Pretty nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment