Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Montañita, Ecuador





        




          Today when we got to Montañita after an 11 hour bus ride, we headed right out to explore the cute little beach, surfer town.  When we walked up and down the streets, we were happy to find it reminded us of Koh Phi Phi, Thailand, which we loved!  We grabbed some beers and chilled on the beach for a bit before headed back to get ready for the night.  As we were walking back, I heard someone call my name, I was shocked to see it was my good friend Jose, who I work with in NYC.  He was here visiting his family in Ecudaor for the week.  I couldn´t believe the timing, that we just happened to run into each other, especially since his family lives about 3 hours from Montañita. 
Jose and Sarah

night out
                At night we headed out and danced lots of salsa on the beach, then went to the popular club for the night.  It had started to rain, but it was hot out, so it was nice when the rain started coming down through the hut roof of the club.
            The next day we relaxed on the beach all day and I surfed for a bit at the end of the day.  I loved this place!

                

No comments:

Post a Comment