Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Adios Sudamericana


Yesterday we went to La Plaza de Armas which is in the center of the city where we walked around a lot and ate some good local food. The one dish I got was very yummy it was a Pre Fix of noodle soup, rice, yucca fries and fried fish, head, tail, bones and all.

After walking around for a while we headed back toward our hostel and got dinner at Pizza Street and then took a cab to the airport for our flight to Mexico City and have a layover here and then headed to JFK. On the plane from Peru to Mexico there was a well known band on our flight called El Tri, they befriended us and invited us to their next gig in NYC. They've played at both Webster Hall and the Nokia Theater and were super cool.

I had a wonderful trip, always on the go, so I'm very excited to go home to my own apt, with my own shower, utilities, water and closet. In South America there seemed to be no sense of urgency which is not my style living in New York City. Its gonna be good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment