Saturday, September 18, 2010

Argentina Designers at NYC Fashion week




Last fashion show for NYC fashion week at Lincoln Center for me was a crazy coincidence. I didn't realize the show that I was going to was all designers from Argentina, until I sat down and got my gift bag. I was so happy when I saw that my gift bag was all about traveling in Argentina!

In this show there were 6 different designers from Argentina. All of them had unique and different styles, especially the colonial style line by Pablo Ramirez. Throughout the show I was very drawn to the romantic and sexy music, I can't wait to dance the nights away in Argentina.

I was lovin the bright makeup and unusual hairstyles, along with the flowing and sexy dresses. My favorite designer of the show was La Dolifina, mostly for the amazing line with the riding gear of brown leathers, but I also may be swayed by the gorgeous Argentinian male models walking in his collection... “Argentina here I come!”


No comments:

Post a Comment