Sunday, September 12, 2010

NYC Fashion week




NYC fashion week fast approached and I went to the first show on Friday,Guli, love her. Loved the colors, textures and the feel of the whole show. I must say walking into Lincoln Center for fashion week instead of Bryant Park was a bit of a difference. But, can't complain about the Essie manicure stand and the frappuccino Starbucks stand which got me going.

I met with Guli(picture at left), the designer of the show, backstage and she was adorable. Her two lovely assistants (1 male 1 female) were so helpful and understanding for the line of people who wanted to get "THE" interview.

Then it was off to work at my 2nd job at the restaurant serving people, talk about coming back down to earth, it was very hard to do.

Then after work I headed down to meet my roommate in SOHO(south of Houston) for Fashion Night Out... and a night out it was. A few cocktails later, couple store front dancing and it was 4am, so I headed back to my apartment in Queens for what they call some "beauty sleep" before heading to my shift today. I must say I sure do love fashion week!

Stay tuned for tomorrow I'm going to the Trias show!

No comments:

Post a Comment