Friday, September 24, 2010

Final goodbyes

Worked yesterday then met up with Adrienne and Silver, my travel buddies to go over the last bit of info and alter some things in our itinerary while sipping on a Blockheads frozen margarita. Then we met up with Silver's parents at Arriba, Arriba in Hells Kitchen for one of our last dinners and to talk to them about our plans for the trip. I must say I am so thankful to have met such wonderful friends and have them in my life and I'm so grateful that they like to travel and explore the world as much as I do. I couldn't ask for better friends.

On a side note, I'd like to send out an apology to my bestie Adrienne for the “misunderstanding” a few posts ago ; ) you know what I mean Adrienne. Love you! Thanks for always being there for me and not letting me slip up.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are having a wonderful time. And that the bags are there..all is well. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete