Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nolcha, TIBI and Parties, "Oh My"






My favorite show that I've been to so far at Lincoln Center is, TIBI. Loved the bright colors, purple, and hot orange/red pieces. The back lines on the dresses were beautiful and feminine. Her line had gorgeous very wearable spring looks.

Yesterday was a day of “star spotting” Olivia Palermo of the MTV show "The City" was at the TIBI show and she was wearing an outstanding Aztec print dress and had a cute little hair cut to go along with it. I also passed Claire Danes, going to the Narciso Rodriguez show(lucky) and she had a hot little mint green dress on, looking very stylish. Crazy thing is, I was just watching “My so called life” re-runs... what a coincidence.

Wrapping up the night at an after party at the Hudson Terrace, I ran into Richie Rich and his friend where we partied the night away.

I went to a few shows at Nolcha Fashion week, which featured emerging fashion talent from all over the world, and was amazed by this skirt by designer Lee Wishart, it is made out of shoelaces... very creative!

Look at this lil cutie owning the floor at Nolcha Fashion Week... cute dress!






No comments:

Post a Comment