Monday, September 20, 2010

Prepping for South America


I can’t believe we are leaving for South America next Saturday for 3 weeks! This week I have 3 restaurant shifts and 2 shifts with the online fashion magazine, I've been waiting for the day I could count my shifts on one hand! I need to get a packing list together, pack and then I’m gone! I cannot wait I’m so excited. Check out my new backpack I got, it’s a Gregory Baltoro, it’s huge right! I filled it up with a mock 3 weeks’ worth of stuff and it didn’t feel too heavy, but then again I did only have it on for about 5 minutes, oh well it’s worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that thing is huge!!! Do you really need that much stuff for 3 weeks... haha! Have so much fun, I can't wait to see/hear all about your adventures abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know right! i didn't realize how big it was. I really won't need this much stuff I just wanted to try it out at full capacity... good thing about this pack is I can make it smaller. Thanks coleen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and have plenty of room for souvenirs!!!

    ReplyDelete