Friday, March 18, 2016

Granada, Spain

Today I took a 3 hour bus ride to Granada, Spain.

I walked around the different neighborhoods, walked to the top of the Mirador de San Nicolas where you had a great view of the Alhambra.  Chilled out there for a bit listening to some street guitar players.  At lunch at a cute restaurant with delicious bull tail and some red wine from Granada.

I walked around then through the plazas, up and down the steep hills, past the cathedral, took a walk through the market, then grabbed a coffee at a bustling cafe. 







I purchased another ticket to a Flamenco show and before heading there, I grabbed some dinner and drinks.  The deal here in Granada is if you buy a drink you get a free tapa.  Itś a pretty good deal!

Then I headed to the show which was again amazing, if I had to choose which one I liked better though it would be the show I saw in Sevilla.


No comments:

Post a Comment